Pear Silhouette – Fashion Outfits And Tips For Choosing Summer Clothes For Pear Shaped Body
The pear body type causes a lot of controversies. Many girls with this type of figure begin to worry about full hips, which are characteristic of the pear figure, and try to hide them in every possible way. In fact, women with wide hips body type are very lucky, because it is very easy to achieve a balance between the top and bottom. Many pear-shaped models emphasize their figures in every possible way and look great. Therefore, in order to dress beautifully with the pear shape type, you need to adhere to some rules, let us find out some of them.
What Is A Pear-shaped Body?
Wide hips and a narrower waist characterize the pear figure. If you learn how to properly emphasize the advantages, then you can look even better than the owners of the perfect hourglass figure can. There is a zest in the pear figure, which can become your trump card. The minus of the figure is wide hips. This small drawback can be hidden behind long skirts or dresses.
Features of Spoon Shaped Bodies
- short or medium height
- Narrow shoulders.
- Narrow chest.
- The waist is clearly defined, and its line is usually understated.
- Elegant arms and neck.
- Wide and massive hips,
- full legs
Pear-shaped Body Vs Hourglass
The shape of the pear shape and the hourglass are very similar to each other but still have some differences. The most distinctive feature of the pear figure is wide hips and disproportionately narrow shoulders. The hourglass figure has shoulders and hips of the same size, which makes the figure more proportional.
How to Dress Pear Shaped Body?
If you have a pear silhouette, then the following tips will help you dress well:
Visually expand the upper zone and draw attention to the line of the shoulders and chest. U and V-shaped cutouts, a “boat” or “heart” cutout in combination with massive jewelry and neck scarves will help in this. Pay attention to models with the decor in the chest and shoulders area. It can be embroidery, appliques, ruffles, flounces. Tops and dresses with rigid shoulder pads are another must-have for the bell body type. Flared and A-shaped skirts dresses with a smell and drapery, will hide the volume of lush hips. Trousers with wide legs will lengthen the legs and stretch the silhouette. Remember about the main color combination in the image — a bright, colorful top and a neutral bottom.
Dresses for Pear-shaped Plus-size
When choosing a dress for a special occasion or everyday life, pay special attention to the style, length, and material. The following styles are recommended for bottom heavy women:
This style will visually emphasize the waistline, an open-top will show beautiful shoulders, a deep neckline will also attract more attention. A full skirt will hide any shortcomings and visually increase the growth.
Wide hips will be hidden behind a flowing skirt, and a straight cut will allow you to visually stretch your figure and lose a few extra pounds. Do not forget about the cleavage area, choose outfits where your advantages are emphasized especially effectively.
Pay attention to the cut of the skirt, which should not fit your forms, in order to visually increase the “top”, you can use a cape, a stole, or a light cape.
A-Line Dress for Pear-shaped
With a pear-shaped figure, it is advised to choose such dresses with an average length and an inflated waist, as well as with a compacted bodice.
An Empire-style dress will perfectly cope with the task of focusing attention on the chest and will hide excess volumes behind light flowing fabrics.
Summer Clothes for Pear-shaped Body
Blouses with flounces and ruffles will perfectly complement the summer look. Such a large and voluminous decor will attract a lot of attention to your top, and not to the bottom, which will make the image more harmonious.
If you remember that, your main task is to distract attention from massive hips, so it is worth choosing a swimsuit where the bodice has a lot of frills, ruffles, or flounces. In the pear figure type, the chest is usually not very large, so stylists recommend choosing swimsuits where the bodice has a push-up. Thanks to such a small trick, your breasts will become a size larger, and distract attention from the voluminous bottom.
How To Dress A Pear Shaped Body And Look Fabulous?
• Most often, this type of figure has one problem: too massive hips combined with short legs. Therefore, the first task is to choose the right styles for a pear-shaped body and pull the figure up, visually adding length to the legs. The easiest way to do this is with the help of dresses, skirts, and trousers with an inflated waist: freely falling folds of clothing “stretch” the figure best of all.
• Another easy way to balance the proportions of the figure is to visually reduce the width of the hips. For these purposes, elongated vests, capes, and jackets are suitable. The only condition is that all elongated things should be chosen without fasteners and worn open. Unbuttoned floors will visually reduce the sides of the figure and therefore the hips will seem narrower than they really are.
• Unlike women with a rectangular body shape, you can afford such a luxurious accessory as a belt. It can be worn with anything: belting dresses, shirts, vests, cardigans, etc. The belt just perfectly turns the “pear” into an “hourglass” – the most attractive type of figure.
Pear-Shaped Body Outfits
Like any good look, clothes for pear-shaped women should emphasize the advantages, hide the shortcomings and adjust the proportions. To visually reduce the hips, increase the chest and highlight the waist, you need to add volume to the top. For these purposes, the following are well suited:
- blouses with flounce sleeves
- slightly loose blouses, sweaters;
- things with open shoulders and deep necklines;
- blouses with collars and voluminous sleeves.
How to Dress Wide Hips
- Curvy hips look beautiful in A-line dresses and models with a high waist. Also, take a closer look at dresses with an emphasis on the chest: it can be a beautiful neckline, collar and other details.
- Choose straight-cut and trapezoid-shaped models from skirts. At the same time, do not be afraid of light flowing fabrics, but choose models with a cover or a petticoat. Clothes should keep their shape, such a trick will help to lengthen the silhouette, and the figure will seem slimmer.
- Classic trousers with arrows will perfectly fit the pear-shaped figure; they will visually make your legs a little longer, and bring the figure itself closer to a rectangle. To highlight the waist, you should use a thin or wide belt.
- When choosing jeans, buy black or dark blue models with a classic waistline, made of thick fabric, straight or flared. Without unnecessary decor and pockets, which will only add unnecessary volume. Skinny jeans are acceptable, but in this case, do not forget to emphasize the waist and choose an elongated top.
Pear Shaped Celebrities
- Most often, this type of figure has one problem: too massive hips combined with short legs. Therefore, the first task is to choose the right styles for pear shaped body and pull the figure up, visually adding length to the legs. The easiest way to do this is with the help of dresses, skirts, and trousers with an inflated waist: freely falling folds of clothing “stretch” the figure best of all.
At her concerts, Beyoncé goes on stage exclusively in a body, as if focusing all the attention of fans on feminine hips.
Scarlett has quite curvy hips, which she often emphasizes with tight-fitting dresses, and she looks great in these outfits.
Kim strongly emphasizes the volume of her thighs with revealing dresses.
We believe that girls with the pear figure type are very lucky because it is easy for them to combine clothes, hide flaws and emphasize the advantages of the figure. No wonder this type of figure is called the most feminine.
- We are so happy you liked reading our article about plus size people, tell us why!
- We couldn't help you but you can! Please, share it with us!
More in Fashion
Best Stores for Plus Size Clothing That Are Definitely Worth Going Shopping
Girls with curvaceous forms often experience great difficulties with the selection of clothes. Universal models and sizes are not suitable...MORE
All the Secrets of the Junior Plus Size Fashion | Junior Plus Size Clothing
Since the teen fashion market has traditionally focused on small sizes, overweight girls may feel left out and marginalized in...MORE
Best Clubbing Outfits for Curvy Figures: Follow Them and Be a Star of a Night
If you want to have fun and dance, then there is nothing better than going to the club with good...MORE