Pixie Haircuts for Women with Round Faces: What Is the Best One for You
Most curvy women mistakenly believe that the choice of a suitable haircut for them is significantly limited to short hairstyles for plus size round faces. For some reason, there is still a stereotype that only thin girls can afford bold experiments, and plus size women have to be content with once a well-chosen image for many years. In fact, this is not true, and behind such an attitude lies self-doubt and beauty, because most modern haircuts that can be seen in fashion magazines are 100% suitable for everyone, for example, pixie haircut for plus size women. A well-chosen haircut can perfectly emphasize the dignity of the face, the chic bust, and the elegant image of any girl, and those flaws that you want to hide, they can easily disguise. Therefore, our goal is to help you find out what pixie haircuts for plus size would highlight your beauty!
How to Choose Hairstyles for Thin Hair and Fat Face?
Haircuts for big girls with short or long hair can be either the simplest and most classic, or very original. It is impossible to create a single image suitable for absolutely everyone. However, there are several general rules that are recommended to be followed by absolutely all ladies of plus sizes.
- Will short hair make me look fatter? There is a certain stereotype in our modern society that overweight women should cut their hair to the chin or even higher. At the same time, short men’s haircuts are not recommended. But, you should not completely rule out elongated or extremely short hair below the shoulders. The main reason is that this hairstyle sets the accents correctly, for example, emphasizing the big eyes rather than other big parts of your body. And, of course, a pixie cut on the fat face is a good option, but it has different variations.
- The main problem when choosing an image for obese women is the difference between a large body shape and a small head. To counterbalance this transition a bit, you can use a curling iron, curling iron, or perm. The main thing is not to overdo it, excessive volume looks good on photos, stage, etc. but not in real life. Of course, it is not a rule, and you can choose some low-maintenance androgynous haircuts for round faces.
- The classic straight bangs add volume to the face and can throw on a few extra pounds, so it is not used so often in pixie cuts for a heavy woman. The shorter it is, the larger the bang maker. If the shape and characteristics of the face require such elements, it is best to stick to the slope and height profile options. Just a few threads are enough, frame the picture on both sides or side by side.
- A straight parting with smooth, shiny hair on both sides would increase the already considerable width of the long or short haircuts for heavy faces. Even if the hair grows in this way, the parting needs to be changed. It is enough to move it a few centimeters to one side or another, and the face would immediately become thinner and longer. And if you make it slightly beveled in the pixie cut for full face, then the effect will increase several times.
- Finding the perfect color for your hair is the easiest thing. It should be darker or lighter than its natural color. Gray or bluish-black hair is especially suitable for girls. As you grow older, it is better to give up these shades, because they would increase over the years.
Can a Chubby Woman Wear a Pixie Haircut?
A pixie cut on a chubby face is a defiant and rebellious image. Cutting such short scalp hair may be intimidating for some women. But for those up to the challenge, your face shape or weight shouldn’t be an obstacle for you. There are many types and forms of pixie cuts for round fat faces. There is a misconception that short hair is not the best choice for ladies with thick or round faces. It is not true. Therefore, you have to be very confident in what kind of image you want. In advance, you need to determine the length of the hair, the cut, the shape of the hairstyle, etc. Anyway, we prepare a list of some coll ideas for pixie hairstyles for plus size ladies.
Long Pixie Cut
If you have a chubby face, a long pixie cut is a perfect choice. It can be of any length, even in short, asymmetrical cuts. Ultra short on one side and long and wavy on the other. It gives you the best of both square and pixie shapes. Don’t forget to control volume by cutting through waves and strategically placing pieces to make your best features more visible.
Silver Plus Size Pixie Cut
When we ask stylists for their opinion on the best hairstyles, they will inevitably suggest this cut with cropped edges and long bangs. This is because upturned hair makes the face look long and narrow. A youthful and fresh face, silvery hair, and vibrant lips create unexpectedly cool effects.
Black Pixie Cuts for Fat Faces
The simple pixie cut for a chubby face like short black hairstyles is very pretty and very elegant. And it goes well with all types of clothing. Ask the stylist for a little pixie and leave a strand of hair that needs to be combed. Cut your hair tight, small, and beautiful. It is suitable for all seasons, so you don’t need to worry that it would not suit your winter or summer capsule wardrobe.
Curly Pixie Cut for Chubby Face
In most cases, it should be an inspiring style that allows you to cut a pixie with a round face and curly hair. Short curly hair would make you look younger. So if you’re older and want to take a few years of vacation, do less. It requires more maintenance than straight hair. That is why we recommend using a light moisturizer to avoid damaging your beautiful curly haircut.
Boyish Pixie Cut for Full-Figured
This cut is similar to the hairstyle that boys usually like, especially teenagers. If that’s what you want, it will give us some brutal and even rock vibe. In addition, due to its style, care for it should be simple. Just brush your hair to keep it taut.
Bob Pixie Cut for Plus Size Women
If you have a chubby face, a pixie bob haircut would suit you. In this case, preparing to rescue your optical illusion is an important part. A round face should be trimmed evenly, so removing most of the bristles to the side would help shape the face more clearly.
Jagged Pixie Haircut on Plus Size
You may want to cut out the pixie without the required nap – no tassels, bangs, slanting curls, shaved edges, etc. You would only get pixies with uneven levels. This allows you to wear it differently on any special occasion. You can comb it or make bangs if needed, especially when the hair is growing back.
Blond Long Pixie for Round Face
This is an unconventional version of pixie haircuts for women with round faces. Its slanting long bangs go from dark roots to blonde, straight hair, and side cuts give it extra dimension and craftsmanship. This would surely reveal your creative side. This style features soft golden highlights, a sloppy top, sides, and jagged edges. The front haircut has more volume, and the deep side adds a nice transition from short to thick hair.
Green Pixie Haircuts for Chubby Faces
This is another pixie cut that makes your round face look less overweight. Layers of the elongated part create volume, and the shaved side adds additional appeal. Some side bangs are green for an interesting effect. Accentuate the top of your face with smooth bangs and take away some thickness if you have it around your chin. This cut is perfect for any occasion, both casual and formal.
Shaved Pixie Cut Round Face
For your chubby face, this shaved pixie cut for thin hair is simple and cute, and it is based on the beauty and unique style of natural hair. If you’ve been thinking about cutting your long hair, this is a good try. Add curls to improve the technique. It is the most popular among African American women. But, this short hair has the sides cut very short above the line of the ears, and the hair at the top is beautifully curled.
Side Parted Pixie Haircut for Plus Size Women
It is one of the most desirable pixie cuts for fat girls. It does not only hug their round cheeks but also looks amazing. Likewise, it is retaining great length and volume in front of the hair. What’s more, with a deeper side parting, you can achieve a beautiful transition from shorter to fuller hair. As a result, the bangs focused on the girl’s gaze.
Low Maintenance Plus Size Pixie Cut
Blunt pixie hair for plus size is a great option. Minimum installation time is required before heading to work in the morning. After all, it also hugged your round features very well. You can it in hundreds of photos in fashion magazines because it is gain popularity a long time ago. Every woman deserves to feel beautiful, desirable, and be a role model. Every detail of your everyday look makes you special, so why not highlight your most beneficial sides? It is important to love yourself and accept it for who you are, but it doesn’t mean that you need to look at your weaknesses with admiration, because overestimated self-esteem would not lead to anything good. What pixie cut for a round face for plus size woman do you like the most? Share in the comments!
- We are so happy you liked reading our article about plus size people, tell us why!
- We couldn't help you but you can! Please, share it with us!
More in Beauty
Popular Oatmeal Face Scrubs Recipes That You Easily Can Make at Home
Various properties of oatmeal have long been known, which have a positive effect on human health. Oats and products based...MORE
What Are the Best Hot Plus Size Models in Bikini: Our Top-6 Curvy Girls
Curvy girls can be extremely beautiful in swimsuits. Due to the fashion for skinny girls’ model appearance, many of those...MORE
How to Use Facelift Tape and Is It Worth to Do: Is It Safe for Your Skin
Nowadays, face taping has become one of the most trendy and demanded procedures not only among women but also among...MORE